1. Wood working tools and cutters.
2. Machining of steel, cast iron, aluminium and non ferrous components for all types of industries.
3. Aircraft component machining.
4. Fine boring machines where the corner radii of the tools are very small.
5. Single spindle and multi spindle automatic lathes that mass produce components with profiled grooves and forms.
6. Cutting off knives in machines that mass produce fasteners, needle roller and other types of bearings.
7. Heavy duty planning machines and roll turning lathes for steel mills and heavy engineering industries.
8. Chisels that are used in making rough, medium and smooth files.
9. Revolving Centers and Dead Centers.
10. Mining of Coal, Iron Ore and other ores in the form of Augurs, Cutter Picks, Coal Picks etc.
11. Weld bead removal of Electrical Resistance Welded steel tubes.