Teflon is the abbreviation of polytetrafluoroethylene. This material has the characteristics of acid resistance, alkali resistance, resistance to various organic solvents, etc. It is almost insoluble in all solvents, so it has the title of "non-stick coating". With the development of thermal spraying technology, Teflon coating can be applied to stainless steel, copper, aluminum, magnesium and various alloy metal materials, and can also be applied to non-metallic materials such as glass, rubber and plastics. So, today we will introduce, what are the characteristics of Teflon coating?
1. Non-stick: The surface of the coating has a very low surface tension, so it shows relatively strong non-stick, and few solid substances can stick to the coating.
2. Wear resistance: under high load operation, it has good wear resistance.
3. Corrosion resistance: Teflon is less affected by the chemical environment, can withstand the action of most organic solvents, and can protect parts from chemical corrosion.
4. High temperature resistance: The coating has strong high temperature resistance and fire resistance. It can withstand high temperature up to 300 °C in a short time. Generally, it can be used continuously between 240 °C and 260 °C. It has significant thermal stability. Unexpectedly very low thermal conductivity.
5. Moisture resistance: The surface of the coating is hydrophobic and oleophobic, and it will not be easily stained with the solution during production operations. Even if there is a small amount of solution dirt, it can be simply wiped, which is convenient for cleaning and saves production time.
6. Sliding: PTFE coating has a low coefficient of friction. The coefficient of friction changes when the load slides, but the value is only between 0.05-0.15.
With the continuous improvement of thermal spraying technology, the performance of the prepared coatings is also continuously improved. The excellent performance of Teflon coatings is widely used in national defense, aerospace, electronics, electrical, chemical, machinery, instrumentation, instrumentation, construction, textiles, metal surfaces It is widely used in processing, pharmaceutical, medical, food, metallurgical smelting and other industries, and has become a spraying technology that cannot be ignored.
Reset Your Password